1. Registration and Identification 1.1 On arrival, all guests are required to sign a registration form. 1.2 Adequate photo identification (current Drivers licence, passport or other form of photo ID) is required at time of check-in to verify identity. The manager reserves the right to refuse entry if ID is inadequate.
2. Check In times 2.1 Check-In time is after 2pm 2.2 The office is manned from 8am until 7pm Mon – Fri, 9am through 5pm on Sat & Sun and is closed on Public Holidays. 2.3 If you require a check-in after reception hours, you will need to contact reception during reception hours prior to arrival, to make arrangements to collect the key from the automated check-in box. 2.3 Early check-in times may be available but cannot be guaranteed.
3. Check Out times 3.1 Check Out time is any time before 10am. 3.2 Late checkouts may be available at a cost of $30 per hour but cannot be guaranteed.
4. Credit Card 3.1 A valid credit card or cash bond is required for all reservation. 3.2 The card will be used to cover incidental items such as phone charges, damage, extra cleaning costs. 3.3 If a guests is unable to produce a funded, active Credit Card, a refundable cash bond is required for incidentals.
4. Tariff 4.1 If the accommodation is booked under a longer term or discounted tariff, and the apartment is vacated before reaching the agreed number of nights applicable to that tariff, charges will be adjusted to the appropriate rate matching the actual length of the stay. 4.2 The tariff is subject to change depending on dates.
5. Payment 5.1 RNR Serviced Apartments accept payment by Cash, MasterCard’s, Visa Cards, AMEX (3% surcharge) and Direct Bank Transfer. 5.2 Cheques are not accepted as payment for accommodation unless received, banked and cleared 10 days prior to arrival. 5.3 Prices are quoted in Australian dollars, are on a per-apartment per-night basis and the total booking amount will be based on the date period confirmed. The rates are subject to change without notice until the apartment booked is paid in full. 5.4 Accommodation is Pre-paid, full payment of accommodation must be received before the handover of keys. Photo ID will be required upon arrival, to prevent credit card fraud. 5.5 Bookings through RNR website will be charged 1 night on booking with the balance on arrival. 5.6 Booking through 3rd party websites will be charged as per their policy.
6. Pre-Authorisation 6.1 Guests are required to present a Credit Card for a $200 pre-authorisation on check in. The pre-authorisation is over and above the accommodation charge. This validates the presented card, acts as a bond to cover (but not limited to) lost key/s, breakages, damages or excess cleaning and helps protect both the cardholder and RNR from possible fraud. The pre-authorised amount is set aside by the card issuer (i.e. your financial institution) on behalf of RNR and is released 14 days after activation. Note a pre-authorisation is not a charge. Once a pre-authorisation has been made, RNR cannot lower or release the authorised amount until check out. The pre-authorisation will affect your available funds balance or spending limit. For further information refer to your card issuer.
7. Bookings 7.1All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian or a responsibleadult over the age of 18. The property has the right to refuse any booking when the legal parent/guardian over 18 cannot produce current photo ID. 7.2Quotes and reservations are subject to availability and actual pricing at the time of booking. Any verbal quote given is an estimate only of the price, which will be subject to written advice on confirmation of the reservation. 7.3 A confirmation email will be forwarded to your nominated email once the booking process is complete. 7.4The person affecting a booking shall be deemed to have accepted the booking conditions on behalf of all persons named in that booking. 7.5 Whilst we attempt to satisfy all special requests, we are unable to provide a guarantee.
8. Travel Insurance 8.1 RNR Serviced Apartments are located in a secure environments and we do everything possible to ensure security levels are maintained and we ask that our guests do so too. However, RNR takes no responsibility for any personal possessions that are lost, stolen or misplaced whilst on the premises. In that regard, we recommend that our guests obtain an appropriate level of travel insurance.
9. Cancellation & Refunds 9.1 More than 48 hours’ notice is required for cancellation and or early exits. Failure to comply will result in the forfeit of any prepayments. All cancellations incur a $25 administration charge. Cancellations of less than 48 hours will forfeit any payments and will not receive any refunds. 9.2 The above Cancellations and Refunds apply exclusively to bookings made direct through RNR. Bookings made through any 3rd party websites are subject to the 3rd party terms and conditions, in which case they supersede RNR policies. 9.3 If you fail to check-in on the booked date without notifying RNR, you will not be refunded or be able to change the arrival date. 9.4 If after check-in you are dissatisfied with the provided accommodation and decide not to stay, the type and value of compensation will be at the discretion of RNR management.
10. No Party Policy 10.1 RNR enforces a No Party Policy – failure to comply will result in immediate eviction. 10.2 No loud music will be tolerated at any time of the day or night. 10.3 Visitors are welcome in the apartments but must leave the premises by 11pm. Accommodation is for paying guests only. 10.4 No anti-social or illegal activities will be tolerated on RNR premises. 10.5 RNR has a no smoking policy in the building.
11. Internet Access 11.1 RNR assumes no responsibility for difficulties when connecting to the internet. 11.2 No anti-social activities will be tolerated while using our internet connection. 11.3 Any abuse of our system will result in your access being terminated. 11.4 No Streaming or Torrent downloads while using RNR internet access. 11.5 Internet access is capped at 2gigs per day.
12. Representation 12.1 Some apartment floor plans may differ slightly to those depicted online. 12.2 Descriptions by RNR employees or agents during the booking process are made as accurately as possible and in good faith however no responsibility will be accepted by RNR for suitability or miscommunication during the booking process.
13. Damage to Property 13.1 Guest will be charged the replacement costs for any loss, theft or damage to furniture, fittings or common areas not considered fair wear and tear during their stay. 13.2 Guest will be charged extra cleaning costs if apartments are left in an unreasonable state at the end of their stay. This is determined at management’s discretion.
14. Other 14.1 RNR reserve the right to eject any guests or visitors not complying with the Terms and Conditions during their stay. 14.2 Any guest visitors are the responsibility of the paying guest during their stay. 14.3 The number of guests in the apartment after 11pm and before 7am shall not exceed the declared number of guests stated on check-in. RNR reserves the right to (1) charge additional costs (2) terminate the reservation, if there are found to be additional guests in the apartment after 11pm and before 7am.
15. Copyright and Trademark. 15.1 All material on this website is protected by copyright. 15.2 The RNR Serviced Apartment trade mark may not be used without written consent.
16. Use of RNR Serviced Apartment Facilities 16.1 The use of RNR Serviced Apartments are conditional on acceptance of the terms and conditions as outlined above. We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions as required without notice.